Thursday, October 27, 2022

Bark To The Future: Part II (2021)

 



Series Run Date: March 6th, 2021 through November 12th, 2021
 Bark To The Future: Part II downloadable folder of artwork can be found here!

(Teaser Poster featuring Marty Jr. and Marty released November 22nd, 2020)

“2015? You mean we’re in the future!”
“Future? Marty what do you mean, how could we be in the future?”
“Uhh Jennifer, umm I don’t know how to tell you this but...you’re in a time machine.”


“Perfect. You’re the spitting image of your future son.”
“I-I don’t get it, I thought you said this has something to do with my kids.”
“Look what happens to your SON!”

"My son? God, he looks just like me."


"AAAAAAAAH!"

"...Shark still looks fake."
"Hey, McFly! Yeah. I've seen you around. You're Marty McFly's kid, aren't you?"

"Hey, Gramps, I told you two coats of wax on my car, not just one!"
"Hey, hey, I just put the second coat on last week."
"Yeah? With your eyes closed!?"

"Are you two related?"
"Hello, HELLO, anybody home? What'd you think, Griff just calls me grandpa for his health?"
"...he's Griff?"
"Pepsi Perfect! Pepsi!"

"Hey, McFly! I thought I told you to stay in here!"

"Griff, guys, how's it going?"

"...He's a complete wimp."
"Stay down and shut up!"


"Hey, McFly, you bojo! Those boards don't work on water!"

"Unless you've got power!"


"BATTER UP!!!"



   "Buttheads."        


"...What did you just say?"
"I said I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season, put some money on the Cubbies!
"I cant lose."



"Two of em'?"

“Because this Hoverboard incident has now occurred, Griff now goes to jail. Therefore, your son won’t go with him tonight, and that robbery will never take place.”
"They're taking her home, to your future home! We'll arrive shortly thereafter, get her out of there, and go back to 1985."

"You mean I'm going to see where I live? I'm going to see myself as an old man?"
"No, no, no Marty, that could result in a...*GASP* Great Scott! Jennifer could conceivably encounter her future self! The consequences of that could be disastrous!"
"And this stays here. I didn't invent the time machine to win at gambling, I invented the time machine to travel through time!"
"I know. I know, Doc."
"So, Doc Brown invented a time machine..."
"Just take it easy and you'll be fine. And be careful in the future."
"...The future?"
"Have a nice day, Mrs. McFly."
"Mom? Mom is that you?"

"What happened to Grandpa?"
"Oh, he threw his back out again."

"That accident caused a chain reaction that sent Marty's life straight down the tubes. If not for that accident, your father's life would have turned out very differently. The insect in the Rolls-Royce wouldn't have pressed charges, Marty wouldn't have broken his hand, and he wouldn't have given up on his music, and he wouldn't have spent all those years feeling sorry for himself."

"Hey, Mom. Nice pants."
"...Mom?"

[Welcome Home, Marty]
"Hey, hey, hey! Dad's home. That's right, he's home. Dad's home!"
"Oh boy-oh boy Mom, you sure can hydrate a pizza!"

"Hey, the big M. How's it hanging, McFly?"

"Hey, Needles."

"So, did you take look at that little business proposal of mine?"

"I don't know, Needles."

"What are you afraid of? If this thing works, it'll solve all your financial problems."

“And if it doesnt work, Needles...I could get fired. It's illegal! I mean what if The Jits is monitoring, huh?”
“The Jits will never find out! Come on, stick your card in the slot and I'll handle it. Unless you want everyone in the division to think you're...chicken.”

“Nobody calls me chicken, Needles. Nobody!”

"McFly, I was monitoring that scan you just interfaced. You are terminated!"

"Terminated!? No! No! It wasn't my fault, sir. It was Needles. Needles was behind the whole thing!"

"And you cooperated."
"No, I didn't. It was a sting operation"

 "It was illegal." 

"I was setting him up."

"And you knew."

"McFly, read my fax!"

"Marty, what does this fax mean?"
"Oh, Mom, it's a joke, an office joke. Kind of a joke fax."

"Marty, I heard you yelling."

"Mom, Mom, Mom, calm down. I wasn't yelling. Needles and I were just kind of joking..."


[Welcome Home, Jennifer]
(BOTH GASP)
"I'M YOUNG!"
"I'M OLD!"
(BOTH FAINT)




"This has gotta be the wrong year..."


"Mr. Strickland, Mr. Strickland! It's me, sir. It's Marty!"

"Who?"

"It's Marty McFly, Marty McFly. Don't you know me, sir? From school, sir!"

"I've never seen you before in my life, but you look to me like a slacker."


                                            🎵"I cant drive 55!"🎶

"Well, you're safe and sound now. Back on the good ol' 27th floor."
"27th floor!?"
"Lorraine!!!"

"Oh, my God. It's your father."

"My father?"

"You're supposed to be in Switzerland, you little son of a b*tch!"


 "My father!?"


"Look at him, he's a butthead just like his old fox was."
"Don't you dare speak that way about George. You're not even half the mammal he was..."
"Mom, I just wanna know one thing. Where's my father? Where's George McFly?"
"Marty, George- your father is in the same place he's been for the past 12 years... Oak Park Cemetery."



"This can't be happening!"


"I'm afraid it is happening, Marty. All of it."



"Right, so we go back to the future and we stop Biff from stealing the Time Machine."

“We cant! Because if we travel into the future from THIS point in time, it will be the future of THIS reality! In which Biff is corrupt and powerful, and married to your mother!”
"...And in which THIS has happened to me!"

"So there I was, minding my own business. This crazy old codger with a cane shows up. He says he's my distant relative. I don't see any resemblance. So he says, "How would you like to be rich?" So I said, "Sure." So he lays this book on me. He says this book will tell me the outcome of every sporting event till the end of the century. All I have to do is bet on the winner, and I'll never lose. So I said, "What's the catch?" He says, "No catch. Just keep it a secret." After that, he disappeared. I never saw him again.
Oh, and he told me one more thing...
...He said someday a crazy wild-eyed scientist or a kid may show up asking about that book. And if that ever happens..."
 "Funny, I never thought it would be you."

"I suppose its poetic justice. Two McFlys...with the same gun."
[CLONK!!!]
"Nice shot, Doc!"
"Sometime today, Old Biff will show up to give Young Biff the almanac. Above all you, must not interfere with that event. We must let Old Biff believe he's succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future."

"Right."

"Once Old Biff is gone, grab the almanac any way that you can. Remember, both of our futures depend on this."

"You don't have to remind me of that, Doc."

"Here's some binoculars and a walkie-talkie so we can keep in contact. I'll stay here and try to repair the short in the time circuit. That way, we don't risk anyone else stealing the time machine, and I won't risk accidentally running into my other self."

"Other self?"

"Yes. There are now two of me here, and there are two of you here. The other me is the Dr. Emmett Brown from 1955, the younger me that helps the other you get back to 1985. Remember the lightning bolt at the clock tower?"

"Yeah."

"That event doesn't happen until tonight, so you must be very careful not to run into your other self. Let me give you some money. I have to be prepared for all monetary possibilities."

"Get yourself some 50's clothes."

"Check, Doc!"
"Something inconspicuous!"
"Doc? Come in, Doc. This is Marty. Over."



"It's 300 bucks, Terry. If I catch the guy that caused this, I'll break his neck."

"The manure! I remember that."


"Biff Tannen, I wouldn't be your girl even if you had a million dollars!"
                                "Get the hell outta my car, old man!"
           "You wanna marry that girl, Biff? I can help make it happen..."
"Ay, and another thing, how do you know where I live?"
"Let's just say we're related, Biff. And that being the case I got a little present for ya. Something that'll make you rich!"


“I presume you’re conducting some sort of weather experiment?”
“That’s right, how did you know that?”
“Oh, I happened to have had a little experience in this area.”

"Yes, well, I'm hoping to see some lightning tonight. Although, the weatherman says there's not gonna be any rain."

"There's going to be plenty of rain, all right. Wind, thunder, lightning. It's gonna be one hell of a storm."



"...Oh La La? Oh La La?!"


"I got once chance, my old man is about to deck Biff!"
"Lets have it out. You and me right now."
"No thanks."
"What's the matter? Where you goin? Are ya chicken? Thats it, isnt it? Nothing but a little chicken!"
"Nobody calls me a chicke----
----OOUUUGHF"

"....What the hell? You steal my stuff?"

"Go, Doc!!!"

"Hold on, Marty!"
"It's the ripple effect, the future is back. Now let's go home!"
"Right Doc, let's get our asses back to the future-"
“Doc, are you okay?”
"That was a close one Marty, I almost bought the farm!"
"Be careful, you dont wanna get struck by lightning-"

"The Doc's gone!"
"Is your name Marty McFly?

"Yeah."

"I've got something for you. A letter."

"A letter for me? That's impossible. Who the hell are you?"

"Western Union. Actually, a bunch of us at the office were kind of hoping maybe you could shed some light on the subject."


"See, we've had that envelope in our possession for the past 70 years. It was given to us with the explicit instructions that it be delivered to a young fox with your description answering to the name of Marty at this exact location at this exact minute, November 12, 1955."

"ITS FROM THE DOC!!!"

"He's alive! The Doc's alive! He's in the Old West, but he's alive!"

"Kid, you all right?! You need any help?"

"There's only one wolf who can help me!"


"AAUAAGH!!!"
"Okay, relax, Doc. It's me, It's me. It's Marty!"
"No it cant be, I just sent you back to the future!"
"I know you did send me back to the future, but I'm back. I'm back from the future!"
"...Great Scott."
"Doc! Doc...Doc?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the official Bark To The Future site! Here you can view the artwork of the series in its entirety, as well as subgalleries that ...